Ramez has spoken to audiences from Illinois to Istanbul. He’s a frequent speaker at Singularity University in Silicon Valley and has also spoken before audiences at Google, Microsoft, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and at conferences and events around the world.
Ramez speaks most often about the sweeping changes happening in science, technology, humanity, and the planet. His talks focus on preparing audiences for both the incredible challenges of those transitions and the immense opportunities they bring with them.
Specific topics Ramez talks about include:
- How Innovation Happens from the Bottom Up
- The Most Exciting Developments in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Genomics, and Computing.
- How Those Changes Will Disrupt Business, Governments, and Social Structures.
- How to Adapt, Survive, and Prosper.
- The Challenges of a Finite Planet: Climate Change, Energy, Food, Water, Population, and More
- Overcoming Finite Planet Challenges through Innovation
- The Digital Genome: How Mass Genome Sequencing and Editing Could Transform Humanity
- The Wired Brain: How We’re Connecting Brains to Machines, and What it Means For
Ramez can craft a presentation specifically for your audience.
Contact him for more information.
Videos of Ramez Speaking
At Chicago Ideas Week, on the power of innovation to overcome natural resource and environmental challenges (5 minutes):
At Ignite Seattle, on re-inventing companies for Bottoms Up innovation (5 minutes):
At Muskegon College, on The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet (long)
Contact Ramez to book him as a speaker.